Arhatic Yoga Prep Course – 1st & 2nd September 2021
Arhatic Yoga Retreat – 2nd Sep eve to 5th September 2021
Arhatic Yoga Levels – 6th September 2021
What is Arhatic Yoga Prep Course?
1st & 2nd September 2021
Arhatic Yoga Prep Course introduces you to a step by step system that can be easily incorporated into daily practice. This practice enables you to remove old self-sabotaging patterns, physical and psychological ailments, relationship problems and financial issues. When practised regularly, it helps to cultivate a still and calm mind and develop willpower, higher intuition and helps you to achieve your goals with greater ease and higher focus. To take this course you must have completed Pranic Psychotherapy.
Arhatic Yoga Prep Course is the pre-requisite to attend the Arhatic Yoga Retreat.
Click on the picture below to watch a short video of Les & Master Co talking about Arhatic Yoga.
What is Arhatic Yoga Retreat?
2nd (eve) – 5th September 2021
Arhatic Yoga Retreat is scheduled once every two years for all Arhatic Yoga Students (Students who have taken Arhatic Yoga Prep Course). At the Retreat, you are reminded of the various practices of the Arhatic Yoga system. You get an opportunity to interact with the masters (very senior disciples of Master Choa Kok Sui) and also to learn from Master Choa Kok Sui directly via various videos. You get to learn specific techniques for deeper purification and to really magnify your energy levels and super energise your goals.
You can attend Arhatic Yoga Retreat as long as you have done Arhatic Yoga Prep course.
What is Arhatic Yoga Levels?
6th September 2021
Arhatic Yoga Higher levels are for the graduates of Arhatic Yoga Preparatory course who have been diligently practising for a minimum of 2 years. Please read the details on the link above to learn more about the levels and the eligibility criteria. From Arhatic Yoga Level 1, all the higher Arhatic levels are subjected to approval by Masters.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you are a new student you can attend Arhatic Yoga Retreat only if you have taken Arhatic Yoga Preparatory Course.
- You may just attend Arhatic Yoga Retreat as long as you have taken Arhatic Yoga Prep course and have submitted the certificate.
- You are allowed to attend the retreat immediately after taking the Arhatic Yoga Prep Course.
- You may not be allowed to apply for Arhatic Yoga Levels unless you meet the eligibility criteria.
- For those registering for Arhatic Yoga Levels 1, 2, 3.1 or 3.2, you will be sent application forms once your online registration is received with a refundable deposit. The application will then be forwarded to the Institute for their consideration. You will be notified of the outcome in due course.
|RATES in £||NEW|
Earlybird to 31/07/2021
01/08/2021 to 31/08/2021
|Arhatic Yoga Prep (AYP)||540||240||600||300|
|Arhatic Yoga L1 (AYL1)||480||240||540||300|
|Arhatic Yoga L2||240||150||300||210|
|Arhatic Yoga L3.1||840||360||900||420|
|Arhatic Yoga 3.2||420||180||480||240|
|AYP + Retreat||960||1080|
|Retreat + AYL1||900||1020|
Arhatic Yoga Blog Posts
Please click following link for the UK Arhatic Retreat Terms & Conditions